Playing as a part of the band or ensemble teaches teamwork, as well as how important an individual contribution is to a group.
In addition to being able to play a musical instrument and create music, musical instruction also teaches Rose Marians other skills that are important in life.
- Practicing the instrument of band for a set amount of time teaches Rose Marians
- Self-discipline and good habits.
- Learning new notes and the ability to complete full songs improves Rose Marians self-confidence.
- Rose Marians learn how important it is to be reliable and to make sure that they are fulfilling their part.
- Ensemble experience also builds teamwork.
- Band members or choristers learn the importance of being a reliable member of a group and are educated as to the importance of being a team player and not necessarily always “the star.”
- Participation in music ensembles also promotes responsibility.
To practice the instrument of band every Tuesday and Wednesday the classes are conducted
ContactRosemary Matric Hr. Sec. School
No. 1A, Punithavathiyar Street, Palayamkottai.
Tirunelveli - 627002, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
+91 462 2561144,