Thank you for your interest in applying to Rose Mary Model School. The school considers education a life- long process. The goal is to inculcate in the students a love for learning and a desire to excel at every level. Rose Mary Model School aims to equip the students with the intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to meet the challenges in the future.
The Application procedure that is being followed in our school has been given here:
- The application forms are available at our school Admission office. In the application form you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Name, nationality and date of birth of applicant(s)
- Name and location of applicant’s current school, present grade and dates attended and Transfer certificates.
- Your current home address and telephone number
- Desired date of enrollment at RMS.
Note: Application forms are issued from KG to XII.
When you are submitting your application you will be asked to provide the following items:
- Application for Admission
- Certificate of Secondary School Examination for XI & XII admission
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of passport photo page. (For students from abroad.)
- Official school records from current/previous schools, specifically-Elementary and middle and High School applicants must provide grade reports for at least one academic year.
Eligible criteria for XI Admission
A student seeking admission to class XI will be eligible for admission only if he / she has passed qualifying or equivalent examination making him/ her eligible for admission to that class. Qualifying examination means an examination – passing of which makes a student eligible for admission to a particular class; and ‘equivalent examination’ means an examination conducted by any recognized board of secondary examination.
Academic Courses Offered in std XI & XII:
a) Core subject: English, Compulsory for all.
b) The following elective groups are offered and the applicant should indicate clearly his/her choice.
- Group-I - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Group-II - Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science
- Group-III - Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science
- Group-IV - Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Maths
- Group-V - Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Science
Students can choose Tamil/Hindi as II language
ContactRosemary Matric Hr. Sec. School
No. 1A, Punithavathiyar Street, Palayamkottai.
Tirunelveli - 627002, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
+91 462 2561144,