To educate the members and non-members and their parents about the Importance of Food, Diet Pattern, Calorie & Nutritional Values, Foods to consume and avoid, organic foods, Understanding BMI, Type II Diabetes, Obesity etc.
To create awareness about the lifestyle diseases and common health issues due to wrong food habits those are prevalent today.
§ Students of grade V to IX can join as a member in any club as they wish.
§ Club members are enrolled with a prerequisite to abide the rules of the clubs.
§ After the formulation of the clubs, the members of each club should select one Club Secretary and three Club Evangelists among themselves through election/nomination in a democratic way.
§ The Club Activities should be conducted strictly in the order as designed by the Club Coordinators without any deviation.
§ During each club gathering, the names of the participating members & non-members, activities in order and suggestions received shall be recorded by the designated member as Club Recording Secretary for future references.
· Club activities should mainly focus on creating awareness about the food habits and its impact on our health to the members, non-members and parents.
· The members should be the role models to others in following the food diet during their school days and at their homes.
· The evangelists and members can use any creative methods to reach the non members to share their ideas.
· During each club gathering, they can render service to the non-members or participants to know about their BMI by using weighing scale, height chart, BMI chart etc.
· The club can invite Doctors, Nutrition, Dietitian and Physical Trainers as their chief guest whenever possible.
· While placing Food Stalls, they must sell foods/vegetables/fruits that are goodness to our health with their Nutritional & Caloric Value display.
ContactRosemary Matric Hr. Sec. School
No. 1A, Punithavathiyar Street, Palayamkottai.
Tirunelveli - 627002, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
+91 462 2561144,